Stay tuned for dates for the following:
Mindful Non-Monogamy 6 week course covering some the most common stumbling blocks in Non-Monogamous relationships. Great for those who are new to, exploring and experienced in Non-Monogamy.
Advanced relationship skills Emotional safety, trust, boundary-setting and vulnerability are key elements for any successful relationship. This one-day workshop explores these vital skills in depth.
Unpacking jealousy This popular one-day course focuses on understanding the elements of jealousy and how to manage it effectively.
If you are interested in any of these above or below, please contact us.
Your Relationship Toolbelt has plans for workshops on a variety of topics, including:
- Relationship Agreements: What they look like, key elements, how you know when it’s working and what to do it if isn’t.
- Healthy Boundaries: Knowing my own boundaries, communicating them effectively and compassionately, negotiating with other people’s boundaries, maintaining them in the face of opposition.
- Communication Skills: Self-awareness, self-discosure, non-verbal communication, effective listening, conflict management,
- Abuse in Poly Relationships: Breaking the myth that “it doesn’t happen” in poly relationships. How to recognise it and what to do about it, personally and as a community.
- Poly-Mono Relationships: What are some of the unique experiences and challenges in poly-mono relationships? What are some key strategies?
- Solo Polyamory: There are distinct joys and challenges in choosing not to enmesh your life with those of your intimates.
- NRE: How to enjoy it, and where it fits with existing relationships.
- How To Support Your Poly Friend/Family Member: In our monogamous world it can be very confronting to discover that a friend or family member is actively polyamorous or wants to explore non-monogamy. This individual workshop is a fabulous opportunity for people struggling to understand how to engage with their polyamorous family member and/or friend.
Mindful Non-Monogamy could be coming to your area!
We’ve had a lot of interest in Mindful Non-Monogamy around the country and requests to take it interstate. We hope to be able to do that in the not-too-distant future. Later in the year we may run it as a weekend workshop. If you are interested or know people in your area who would be interested contact us! Stay tuned for more details!
Professional Development Seminars
There is a desperate need for education of professionals in health and allied health sectors on understanding issues facing polyamorous clients. In particular, there is a need for more poly-friendly therapists who don’t pathologise polyamory. A strong vision of Your Relationship Toolbelt includes a course for service providers about how to be sensitive to the needs of poly clients. This will equip those in the helping professions to provide care and support without judgement and greater understanding of the issues poly people deal with.
For more information about these courses, stay tuned! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.